Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Last.fm
Latest topics
» Unwanted Spam
Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 am by MacShadow

» Happy Holiday
Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:48 pm by XxNOW U KNOWxX

» HTC EVO
Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:24 am by XxNOW U KNOWxX

» happy birthday inno
Where are all the Kontract members? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:15 pm by XxNOW U KNOWxX

» Happy Birthday Now U Know
Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm by Xx RTEK xX

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Where are all the Kontract members?

Go down 
+3
Xx InnO xX
XxNOW U KNOWxX
Xx RTEK xX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx RTEK xX
Mod
Xx RTEK xX

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Where are all the Kontract members? Empty
PostSubject: Where are all the Kontract members?   Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:29 pm

I know most of ya'll are working hard in school, or in your new jobs, or busy with what life is throwing at you. I'm just wondering what everyone is up to. I see most ya'll on Live from time to time, but usually ya'll are all playing some different. This forum go weeks without a new post.

If you are reading this, post up how you've been doin, and what you've been up to.

It would be cool to hear from all of you again. Let us know how you're doin, and what you're up to.

I hope everyone is doin' well.
Back to top Go down
XxNOW U KNOWxX

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Kontract members?   Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Im still here, Going to school and doing this internship. Spend most of my free time with the girlfriend, havent had alot of extra time besides that to play games. Hopefully when i get a job, stuff will slow down and i can jump back on some games with all of you. Hope everyone else is doing well.
Back to top Go down
Xx InnO xX
Xx InnO xX

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Kontract members?   Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:56 pm

school.....start turkey break today so I'll be on during the day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday....and at night pretty much every day.

Been playin MW2 with Some Kontract folks, not much else...
Back to top Go down
Xx RTEK xX
Mod
Xx RTEK xX

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Kontract members?   Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 am

I have MW2 coming back from Gamefly. When it gets here, I'll get some MW2. Till then I'm just enjoying Assassin's Creed 2, and looking to get Stoked: Big Air Edition in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
MacShadow
Admin
MacShadow

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Kontract members?   Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:17 pm

In the school thing here too. Haven't been to motivated to play a lot lately. Kinda bored with the same old type of games lately, being shooters. Tried COD, it's alright but no drive for me to put it in. Was having fun in Gears 2 for awhile when they throw in the double xp weekends, but what i'm really desiring is a good rpg. I'll have to give Dragons Age a try. Latest thing I've been playing would be Left 4 Dead 2. I started Netflix, and am into movies here lately. I get tired early and again the games lately have not been exciting enough to keep me up. I do hope to play something with the group again soon. I do miss the conversations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.macshadow.com
XxP5YCHOxX
Mod
XxP5YCHOxX

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Kontract members?   Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:12 pm

workin goin to school...be done w school dec 18th...will b able to play more then....goin to 3rd shift dec 7th till the spring then goin to second shift.....will have alot of time then
Back to top Go down
XxSITHappensxX
XxSITHappensxX

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Kontract members?   Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Been playing MW2 with Sine, Ripper, NoLo, Krogenar, Ghost, NY Mustang, DblDwn, and a few others. Also been moving furniture around in our place in preparation for our son who's due in February! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://willsfreeswim.blogspot.com/
XxTainaxX
XxTainaxX

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Kontract members?   Where are all the Kontract members? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Kids, work, school...use to play WoW more but I haven't done that in a while. Once in a while I hop on CoD:MW2 on PS3..haven't reactivated my gold yet cause I haven't had much time to play anyways.. staying focused... having fun just chillin.. on a break from school a couple of days so you'll prolly see me on a little more the next few days on PS3 :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Kontract members?   Where are all the Kontract members? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are all the Kontract members?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: *Public Area* :: General Discussions (Public)-
Jump to: